Expect the ‘Unexpected’ from Lavy Bains

Chandigarh 13 November 2013::This Saheri/Morinda resident never expected to be a singer one day till he thought of something he had never expected! The title of the album 'Unexpected - A story so far...' itself tells the story of 39 year old Lavy Bains who has come out with a collection of eight Punjabi numbers which are a mix of romantic, social and traditional.


While releasing his debut album “Unexpected, A Story so Far” at Chandigarh Press Club here, Lavy Bains said the uniqueness of this work is that he has himself written and composed his songs.

The album has been presented by Varinder Vashisht while music has been given by R.Guru and video direction is by Kamalpreet Jani.

Lavy while addressing the media persons said the album came unexpected hence has been titled so. “It was all so sudden and I never knew that I would one day have my own compilation of songs”, he added.

He said in his album all songs bring out feelings and some social message and there is no vulgarity in any of the numbers. A product of Government College, Sector 11, Chandigarh, Lavy had always been into music and was a regular with participating in youth festivals and was also awarded with College Colours.

“My Mother, My Father, My Sister, My wife and children encouraged me a lot and always used to say that I should have my own album and this is how I finally thought of coming out with one. “If given a chance I would like to sing for Punjabi movies as well, but as of now I am concentrating of giving my best to the listeners and will be shortly coming up with a single track, which I hope will meet the expectations of my fans”.
 
A post graduate in English and Punjabi, Lavy pursued music by completing MA in music in the year 1998.

Lavy runs a school in Morinda where he is the chairman. His love for music also helps in training students whenever there is a big event in the school.

He said it was his friend Varinder Vashisht who also encouraged him to come out with the album and helped him work on the project. He added that the album caters to all the age groups.

Videos of two songs ‘Dil Nahin Lagda’ and ‘Pyar Mohabbat’ have been shot which will be soon shown on a Punjabi channel. His next video 'Challa' will also be projected for the viewers very soon.He would be launching his next album in 2014 and he has already started working on it.

News Clips











Comments